5 Jun 2017

Happy Birthday to AAA cards

Well, this is new for me... a mid week post!

This is just to say HUGE congratulations to all the ladies at AAA Card Challenges on reaching their 3rd birthday. 

I just had to find time to join in the celebrations as I was lucky enough to be a guest designer there earlier this year.  So I made this sweet little birthday card.

This is one of those 5 minute cards that I love to make. I used some paper that I had coloured using brushos and die cut the dancing tulips, glued them to the card so their dancing heads were free to move in the breeze, added a satin bow and stamped the sentiment.  I used the offcuts in the die as leaves too.



STAMP: WOW! Just Sayin' stampset41
DIE: Memory Box dancing tulips
BRUSHOS: Cobalt Blue, Turquoise and Ultramarine
OTHER: Linen card, Ribbon, Mermaid Lagoon distress ink

I hope anyone reading this will head over to AAA cards and join in their birthday fun. There are loads of amazing prizes and lots of different ways to win too.

http://aaacards.blogspot.pt/


So congrats again ladies - keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love the brusho flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Those dainty little flowers in that bold and vibrant brusho blues - just a totally winning combination. Love your card Sharon and so pleased you've broken your routine to join AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and uber chic, Sharon! I love this CASlicious card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh simple sheer elegancce Sharon. Beautiful colours, perfect CAS design and super duper pretty. Thanks for playing along in our 3rd Birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog.
It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.